Sunday, December 14, 2014

Still Alive

Writing Journal: Plugging away on The Adjusters #57. Turns out to be a difficult one to write, even though there isn't much to plot. Four scenes, all pretty straightforward. I probably just haven't got a good handle on the character yet.



I haven't been hanging out here much. I'm sorry about that. But I figure that between hanging out and being social, and getting writing done, you all prefer me doing the latter.

I'm completely disorganized lately. Too much to do. So instead of crafting nice well thought-out posts (ha!) I'll just be offloading some of the stuff I've been meaning to post without worrying too much about format.

So let me start by pointing out that SelectaCorp has been posting some new stuff: not only is the Kimberly story line done, but the lastest, Arcana 37 (screenshots) is pretty sweet.

Oh, and watch Marina Jamieson in Mine. Pretty submission done right.

6 comments:

  1. From danny123

    Thanks for the Mine video. Loved it. Happy holidays, have fun, and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That video made me crave a longer one with a narrative to go with it.

      Delete
  2. Don't suppose we're getting a Christmas special in our stocking this year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akabur's released a new game called "Witch Trainer" btw, since you seemed to enjoy Princess Trainer. :>

    This one is set in Hogwarts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet — thanks for the heads up! I check out Akabur once in a while, and I had seen he was working on Hermione's Trainer (the original title) but didn't know it was released. I'll check it out.

      Delete