Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!

I suck at doing retrospectives, but overall, 2014 was a good year. And 2015 looks like it's not going to be too shabby either.

Resolutions? The only one that applies here is more writing. At some level, it's just schedule and discipline. Let's make it a concrete goal: put out something else than just The Adjusters this year. I got plenty of projects started. I just need to finish one of them. More on that later.

Speaking of the devil: I'll post the next installment of The Adjusters when I get back from my New Year's travels, after this weekend.

In the mean time, here's an MC story I had not noticed the first time around but that's pretty nice and twisted: Apex by Deviant Lizzie: “Growing up Eric had always been an awkward child, but as he goes from his teens into adulthood he finds himself becoming something more than a normal man. Developing heightened physical abilities, a superior intellect, and a strange control over women, Eric struggles to find the secrets behind who he is and his destiny.”

No comments:

Post a Comment