Sunday, November 3, 2013

Update on The Adjusters #46

Grrr. Sorry for the delay, folks. I wanted The Adjusters #46 posted this weekend, but I realized while revising that one of the scenes doesn't work so well, and I'm rewriting it. So it might be a couple of days still. Your patience, which I swear I'm not taking for granted, is very much appreciated.

Here are a variety of longish stories to tie you over.

First, a blackmail story with a nontrivial tone-in-cheek tone (I know, weird), The Weather Girl, by Fortunata: “Huge breasted woman abused by TV executive.” Actually a good read, with some very good moments, despite the somewhat eye-rolling description.

Second, pure sexy fun, The Video Store, by Edharian: “Employees find ways to pass the time at the video store.” No angst, no darkness (at least until now), just people enjoying the boinking.

Third, fun with an edge, Fantasising about Emma – Donor, by ArrowThroughTheHeart: “Her boyfriend's infertile. I'm not.” Basically a cheating story, from the point of view of the guy in love with a girl that happens to be dating someone else. The setup is hot, and the sex is hotter.

See you in a few days!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update and thank you for your wonderful stories. The impatience in me wants it now, however, I would rather have your seal approval first. See you in a couple of days and looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. danny123 -

    Agreed. You must be happy with the installment before releasing it. Till then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graciaaaaas, son historias maravillosas....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope this delay does not mean you have serious problems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second the the above. Please be alright, we out here are worried and concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Especially when there have been no update so far.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do hope everything is okay and Bulgroz is just busy

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete