Monday, May 19, 2014

A Long Love Story

Writing Journal: One scene of the three I have planned for The Adjusters #52 written. It will need to be revised massively, but the foundation is there. Now I get to play with Calypso a little bit.

Throughout May and June, I'm asking for your input about the sort of kinks you might want to see in The Adjusters.



On the road this weekend, so not a lot to report, but I'll leave you with a long story I ran across a while back that I rediscovered a few days ago. It's a sweet love story with a lot of hot sex. A bit heavy-handed with the armchair psychology at times, but the characters are pleasant, so that's forgivable. And unlike many of the things I'm attracted to, the author stays away from any dark theme. (Disclaimer: I'm only halfway through it, so for all I know, things go south in the second half of the tale...)

Ann: A Love Story, by Mimaster: “Long road to Ann begins at Dawn.” (The title is a pun.)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I was about to post a request for Book V, when I reread that you've already planned what I would have requested:
    "independent stories giving a snapshot of what our characters are up to. Loosely inspired by the “A Day in the Life” installments from Book II. Except different."
    What made Book II (IMHO) your best work so far was how it built on the themes of the prior book, while at the same time kept the characters we had grown to love and thrust them into new situations. In Book III and IV you continued to explore with new themes, and while the new characters were great, the old ones had become sorely missed.
    I'd have requested for you to simply keep up the stellar quality of work, continue to explore the world, and bring back the old characters we've missed, and your plans for Book V would accomplish all three!
    Do keep up the great work. If you need another brainstorm with the readers, by all means ask. Need an extra month off to finish a story like before? Go ahead, I won't mind if it means the upcoming story will be great!
    Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete