Sunday, June 1, 2014

Weekend Random Links

Writing Journal: Put in a solid 1500 words into The Adjusters #52 yesterday, up to about 8500, and I'm still nowhere near the fun stuff. Writing is slow, folks, at least if you're me. (Though writing this short blurb made me think about #52 for a few seconds, and I've had what may well be a very intriguing thought... Let's see if it survives the night.) Oh, and by the way, next month's installment: “Intermezzo: Daniel Malcolm”

Throughout May and June, I'm asking for your input about the sort of kinks you might want to see in The Adjusters.



A bunch of random links to herald the coming of June.

John Kovalic nails the massive difference between good writing days and bad writing days.

Spying with Lara is a wonderful webcomics series I just discovered (and I'm late to the party, so this might well be old news to you all) and that is supremely well and done, and both sexy and funny.

Sexy times with the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders.

Oglaf might just have given me an idea for a short story.

Fascinating results of a survey by Bluebella (a lingerie company) about what men and women consider the perfect male and female body.

I know How I Met Your Mother is over, but here's an oldish article about what the author calls The Canonical Bisexuality of Lily Aldrin. (Peek around the site when you're done: The Toast is a fantastic little site with both fun and sad stories and will make you a better human being.)

Said Energizer is a videographer that does some pretty amazing work with beautiful sexy models. Here's a sample: For MEN.

A scanlation fumetto from The Groovy Age of Horror: Storie Viola 14 - I Tre Desideri (The Three Wishes).

If you're here only for the smut, here's today's selection. College Cathouse by DaviBlack: “Guy watches his girlfriend and her friend at a party.” And the girlfriend starts pimping her friend out, and the guy gets in on the action as well, and soon they have a nice little business going with lots of kinky sex. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment