Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Adjusters Book II on the EMCSA

Writing Journal: So I'm almost finished drafting The Adjusters #37 and I have #38 pretty much outlined except for the sex scene, so I'm hopeful that I can have those two last installments for Book III squared away by the middle of the month. (That's important to me because having a couple of installments in the can means that even if writing goes more slowly than expected in any given month it doesn't actually impact the one-installment-a-month policy I have. Makes sense?) That's also good because it gives me more time to figure out how to approach #39 and beyond.



As some of you may have noticed, I've started to put up Book II of The Adjusters on the EMCSA, revising bits of it as I go.

It's a huge temptation to rewrite large swats of it, and I'm resisting the impulse. I am correcting typos and small problems that some of you have noticed, but I'm trying hard to keep my rewrites to a minimum. (Although I messed with #12 yet again.) When I get a moment, I'll propagate those changes to ASSTR as well.

Man, looking at it two years after having written and posted it, bits of the story are very rough... I'm impressed the lot of you stayed with me for the duration!

This weekend, I'm going to talk about the big picture for the series, the post I promised you when I started posting Book III.


Until then, I leave you with two wife-sharing stories on Literotica. Not out of this world, but some good stuff there if you like the genre.

The Wife's Little Game, by Quin, the story of a man who encourages his wife to seduce a neighbor. Well done, and some hot teasing sex, which is my criterion for judging such things.

Webcam Wife, by Thick7in1972, the story of a man who discovers his wife has a webcam show, and who gently drives her to open up to him sexually. I prefer the first half of the story to the second half, but there are some very nice scenes in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment