Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Webcomic and a BDSM FanFic Story

Writing Journal: Nothing much to report. Writing at a decent if somewhat glacial pace. I'm Finishing up revisions to The Adjusters #37, including a sex scene that I need to rewrite based on what I'm writing in #38. All of which is procrastination for #39, which I have no real idea how to tackle.



Well, it's not smut, but I was reminded yesterday of an amazing webcomic that I ran across last year and with which I should really keep up better. It's False Positive, and features short stories of the “surreal, fantastic, and macabre.” There are some really fun tales in there, if you like the genre, and the art is simply gorgeous.

Last week I pointed you to some smutty fanfic, so here's another one, in a slightly different vein. It's Rizzoli & Beckett, by Van, a BDSM writer with a strong FemDom focus: “ Two cops from two cities catch the same case... & things head for the Fringe.” Ha! Ha! Fringe, get it? The story is difficult to describe. There's BDSM, and some MC. It's a riff off female characters from different series—Rizzoli from Rizzoli & Isles, Beckett from Castle, Scully from the X-Files, Magnus from Sanctuary, and Dunham from Fringe.

2 comments:

  1. A different framing structure for Book 4 would be Jenn working through her thoughts by way of a diary disguised as Kitten's Den fanfic. Use Sam O'Neill following the breadcrumbs as a B story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually pretty close to what I have in mind. The devil's in the details...

      Delete