Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Another Update on The Adjusters #44

Folks: I'm going to beg for your indulgence and your further patience. This week is turning out to be insane with crises that need to be handled right away. So I may not be able to get The Adjusters #44 out until this weekend. I hate that as much as you do.

Here's a story to pass the time. By Scottishmeat, consider Anal At Last: “Finding himself single again, he meets a girl.” A nice meaty fun story, with nary a moment of darkness, but lots of hot sex between kinky people. And the title does suggests what the protagonist's main kink is.

4 comments:

  1. I guess I am the one who is concerned about what has happened to you. We all hope you are Ok and are worried. If there is anything you need or if there is anything we can do for you, just let us know. WE are waiting with baited breath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From danny123

    Know the feeling of having a million things to do and absolutely no time to do them. Do what you must do and we will be here when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. danny 123 is correct, do what you need to do, I just wanted to let you know you were missed by all of us and we want to help you if you need us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks folks—I appreciate this more than I can reasonably express.

    ReplyDelete