Friday, September 13, 2013

New Story: The Adjusters #44

(I'll sacrifice a few chickens this weekend to make sure that I'm not going to get another couple of weeks like the last few ones anytime soon. Holy crap that was painful. I'm not going to go into the details, but you know how one little crisis precipitates another and so on in a domino effect that you see coming but you can't do anything about? The weirdest thing is that now, it's like I'm on Star Trek Voyager, and someone has pressed the Reset button between episodes. Everything is pretty much back to normal, with nothing really to show for what happened except being supremely backed up on everything. Picture me shaking my head in dismay. Chickens, I tell you. Bloody sacrifice.)

Finally, here is September's installment of The Adjusters, “Awash”, wherein we get Jenn's perspective on Gutierrez's entrepreneurial venture.

As usual, comments welcome.

I'll also remind you that we have a Speculation Thread available for general discussion. (A thread which I read but do not comment on.)


The Adjusters #44 - Awash

When I come to, the world explodes into focus, and my cunt screams at me to find a cock to stretch it out and fill it up and pound it into sweet oblivion.

My name is Jennifer Hansen, and I’m hungry—I’m hungry for sex, hungry for cock, hungry for cum. That defines my world right now, this craving to be taken, invaded, possessed, in the most primal way imaginable. I’m awash with waves after waves of desire and lust. I want to moan and shout to someone to come and fuck me, but there’s something in my mouth keeping me from talking. I want to reach down and rub my hungry cunt raw and fuck myself with the first stiff thing I can get my hands on, but my hands are tied up above my head. I’m a needy cunt with no available release.


Continue reading...


Next month: “Sanderson's Plan”.

13 comments:

  1. Amazing as always, i really feel for Jenn in this chapter we see just how much she'e aware of whats happened to her and hate's it but can't stop it. This marks the end of Charlie and the Covenent part one so now it's on to the escape...! Oh and i love the scene with Jenn and Mouse kinda reminded me of Jenn and Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an admirer of B3rd and if you like his work, you might be interested in a new blog, which will take a more interactive approach:

    danreevesblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quite recommend this. It's different, but there are some gems in there.

      (And yes, I still owe you an email with feedback. I have not forgotten.)

      Delete
  3. I am glad to see how Much Jenn is aware in her head and she is pissed off. She knows her life has been stolen and she wants to get it back. I am so waiting to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the best thing is that it's only (in theory) 2 weeks to the next installment)!

    Unfortunately many months & some chapters away from all the threads being tied together and the story resolved/concluded.

    Sometimes I feel like I want to take a year off from reading the story and then wade into it from the beginning. But we are surely more than a year away from the end, and delayed gratification sucks anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. > Sometimes I feel like I want to take a year off from reading the story and then wade
      > into it from the beginning. But we are surely more than a year away from the end,
      > and delayed gratification sucks anyway.

      Believe me, I know exactly how you feel, having gone through that with a few of my favorite series over the years.

      I would quite understand if you decide to come back in a year and read what's been written in one shot.

      Delete
  5. Strange how Jen doesn't seem to have any "wear and tear" from her wanton behavior, though i understand that stds and various injuries are a taboo for erotic stories, Jen staying in relatively good shape seem unlikely)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fine line to navigate—artistic license and all that. But it is a good point, that I at least should take a stab at mentioning. Thanks.

      Delete
  6. From danny123 -

    First a suggested correction.

    My page 27 - I laugh, throwing my head back. "Poor baby," I say, tilting my pelvis upwards, rubbing the stiff material covering her crotch... Change suggested - still material covering my crotch..

    So we now get an idea what it is like to be Jenn. Jenn has developed into a master manipulator. She quickly sized up Sanderson's weakness to get him to use her as she did the tattooed man. She is indeed a slave to her need to get used, but you still see that the real Jenn is still inside, that she still loves Daniel. , and is trying to figure out a way to break Biff's hold on her.

    She is still with it enough to realize that Sanderson is her way out of this. It will be interesting to see how they escape and their road adventure. I would think that Sanderson will insure that he takes some of the drugs to sedate Jenn. It would be rather hard to be on the run with a woman running around trying to get laid 24/7.

    I admit that I am looking forward to returning to Daniel and ADCorp. It might be interesting to weave episodes of Jenn's road adventures with Daniel's move to find and cure her. As always looking forward to the next installment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My plot twist sense is tingling: Calypso is a lost Sanders girlfriend that was brainwashed by ADCorp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting. The plot thickens. I love this story and BT3

    ReplyDelete