Sunday, September 1, 2013

Update on The Adjusters #44

Folks: I thought I would have The Adjusters #44 revised for posting tonight, but because of a bunch of Labor Day activities, I haven't quite finished the revisions; the installment is a solid 15000 words right now, which is a big chunk of prose. So the installment won't be posted tonight, but I've got tomorrow off, so I should be able to finish and post it then. Thanks for your patience.

In the mean time, keep yourself entertained with a nice little kinky story by SpartanWitherby, The Divorcee and the Yard Boy: “30-year-old divorcee seduces her virginal yard guy.” Very hot long story of this divorcee who not only seduces the yard boy, but also gives herself to him and a few of his friends, agreeing to become their sex slave in exchange for them satisfying one of her fantasies. Some pretty hot scenes all in all. Please note that there's some male/male sex in chapter 4, but it's a one-off. (I know it bothers some people...)

No comments:

Post a Comment