Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Longish Fun Story

Writing Journal: Been busy revising The Adjusters #33 because, well, tomorrow. And then I discovered that I needed to write a new scene for it. Wish I had noticed before. I'm still hoping the installment will come out tomorrow, but there is a slight chance it may be delayed for a day.



Ran across this story two days ago, and I haven't gone farther than the fourth chapter, but it's pretty sweet, and I like it enough to point it out to you even though I can guarantee that it remains readable throughout.

It's Convenience Vs. Need, by Tx Tall Tales: “Two single mothers try out new living arrangements.” The story of one Jack that moves in with two women to help them out, in exchange for exactly what you expect, and their subsequent adventures. The sex is hot, hotter than the somewhat bland premise might suggest. (I really enjoyed Tx Tall Tales's other story, Sis-in-law Incentives, which I talked about before.)

No comments:

Post a Comment