Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Blackmail-ish Story

Writing Journal: Almost done with The Adjusters #39. Something was missing, and I ripped a page out of the screenwriter playbook and added a small timebomb to the plot. And I think it worked. Although now I worry that it comes in too late, in part 5 of 5. I'll see if I can find a way to pull it up earlier.



I ran across a delicious ongoing story over the weekend that I feel I should point you all to.

It's by DocCIS, and called Lapdancing Girlfriend: “Stripper fiancee gets a new boss.” The pithy Literotica description doesn't do the story justice. It is about a stripper that gets a new boss when her club gets bought out, but let's say that the new boss is a bastard who figures out a way to get her to do pretty much what he wants. It's not quite blackmail, but it might as well be. There are some very hot sex scenes in there, and some lovingly described stripper routines. Also, and this is something that took me by surprise, I found it difficult to read at various points, because it's pretty psychologically tense. I love it.

The author has a blog on which they describe the various parts of the story, if you're into longer descriptions.


No comments:

Post a Comment