Friday, March 1, 2013

The Adjusters #38 Possible Delay

Writing Journal: The Adjusters #39 is kicking my butt.



Bad news, folks. I've been tapped to go out of town in stead of a colleague who's sick. This means that I most likely will not be able to post #38 until I get back, so Tuesday at the earliest.

(The installment needs another three hours or so of editing because it's so long, otherwise I'd just post it now.)

Your patience, as it always is, is appreciated.

To keep you entertained in the meantime, here are a few submission-related things:

First, a story, Virtual Slavery, by Wltedford: “'The Story of O' meets 'Beauty & the Beast' online.” An interesting story, and some very interesting scenes. A bit confusing at first, but stay with it.

Second, a trailer for a Japanese movie, Be My Slave. The title says it all. I can't wait until I can get my grubby hands on it.

3 comments:

  1. Any idea where to get it with English subs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea. No idea where even to get in the original Japanese. But I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I come across anything.

      Delete
  2. good luck with work...hopefully going someplace fun....sometimes RL sucks....and affects our fun little outlets...

    ReplyDelete