Thursday, July 17, 2014

School Story

Writing Journal: Steady progress on The Adjusters. The biggest difficulty with the installments in Book V is that each is essentially a short story. Which sorts of curtails what I can do. (It's not entirely entirely true, as you'll see, but it's mostly true.)



Busy time at work these days, so I'm not hanging out here as much as I'd like.

But I've got something for you tonight. There was this story that I ran across earlier this year that I've been trying to retrace, and I finally got my hands on it again this week.

It's Oral Exam by Gradprof: “Coed negotiates for a higher grade.” It starts out almost cliché, a student that makes a deal for a better grade in a course (you can guess what she offers) but then it starts just blossoming into a sex fest. It's quite well done.

There's also a sequel—which I haven't read, I believe, since I just discovered it this week. More Oral After the Exam : “The Professor starts a new semester.”

No comments:

Post a Comment