Friday, July 11, 2014

Wives Keeping Their Marriage a Secret

Writing Journal: Hacking away on The Adjusters #53 (going well, it's a straightforward story with only one or two tricky bits to get right) and started on #54 (which is a bit more problematic in that I know how to start it and I know how to end it but I'm still a bit unclear what happens in the middle).



There's a certain theme in cheating wife stories that really pushes my buttons, because it's twisted, and as you all know by now, I sorta like twisted. The setting is pretty simple: a wife (girlfriend, whatever) needs to keep the fact that she's married a secret, and men take advantage of her perceived availability to have their way with her, and she “has no choice” because she needs to keep up appearances.

This came to mind because of a recent story on Literotica. The Part Time Assistant by Digimoo2: “Wife joins husband at work, but nobody must know.” Pretty nice. I wished it were longer, but you take what you can get.

An older story on the same theme is Losing My Wife, by Xleglover: “Will circumstances and his fantasies cost him his wife?” Not the best Xleglover story, but the first chapter (of two) is pretty great.

I seem to recall another story on that theme, but I can't for the life of me think of its title. If it comes to me later, I'll add it to this post.

Oh, and before I forget, Thadsgood seems to have started a new story, Lindsay Loves It : “Lindsay has a military fetish.” Looks promising, and very much in line with pretty much all of his previous work.

No comments:

Post a Comment