Sunday, October 18, 2015

Webcomics

Aargh! Spent the weekend utterly and completely distracted by a smut project that may or may not ever see the light of day. It was fun as a prototyping experiment, but now I'm behind on everything. And I mean everything.

By way of procrastination, here are a couple of adult webcomics I've run across in the last few weeks that are of surprisingly high quality and that until now I had never heard about. Happy accidents, running into them.

Now, the really weird thing is that they are fantasy/human-monster based. Which is not something that usually calls to me. But these work for me. Part of it is the story line, part of it just the really good execution.

  • Okay, so the first one is less hardcore sex, and much more too cute for comfort: The Monster Under the Bed. Romantic and vaguely childish. (Though the mother, man, wish there was a series just about her!)
  • My favorite of the bunch: Alfie. I know, I know, halflings are not renowned to be sexy. But here, they're cute and sexy and horny and perverted, and there's introspection and psychology and an actual storyline and I expect great things.
  • Fun and lighthearted and with some twisted fantastic sex: The Cummoner. What happens when you're a beautiful witch and you get your power from sex? Yeah, pretty much what you'd expect...

I think they all have Patreons, too, so if you like one of them, it gives you a change to support it.

5 comments:

  1. Hi
    Try this:
    http://www.mcstories.com/DiabolicalDrDiggler/index.html there is an interactive version of this story, with nearly 350 images, available for free at https://mega.co.nz/#!fRBGwTbL!Yr6cgzzETVDPd4jgB1aKwuHAJliOhArUkn4ndIOGzCc.

    http://www.mcstories.com/HeavyPetting/index.html
    http://fugue123.com/2015/10/early-early-release-of-heavy-petting-ver-0-1/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ye Old Standard RobotOctober 25, 2015 at 6:53 PM

    Thanks for the updates, Bulgroz.

    Can you give us any details on the project you were working on?

    Also, have you had a chance to write any of those stand-alone stories you talked about in the new year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For crying out loud dude, if there's ever such an expression, you are fucking better than anything I've read. Pascal Bruckner with Lunes de fiel, and pretty much everything else he's written - piece of shit. That story of O... piece of shit. John Fowles with The Collector - piece of shit. Maybe somewhat less shitty was The Magus. And all those that dwindled in the psychology of love and sex in extraordinary situations (even Rouge et Noir)... shit shit shit. YOU my man are way ahead of them in the nature of emotions stirred within me. I am deeply grateful for finding your blog and your writings, and I wish the whole world would find out about this diamond in the rough you've got here.

    g.

    ReplyDelete