Monday, May 30, 2016

Three Stories

Dropping in for a second to say hello, to let you know that everything is fine, and to let you know that The Adjusters #66, the epilogue to Book VI, is coming soon. I'm sorry I've been an absentee landlord lately.

Nothing much caught my attention story-wise these last few weeks, as my mind's been a bit elsewhere, but the following stood out from the lot.

Elfin Descent by Orc Dominion: “The orc prince plans and the elf princess sets out.” I'm generally not particularly attracted by fantasy-based smut. I'm not sure why. Might have to do with low exposure, and not finding anything that especially calls to me. But this one has a nice little corruption arc to it that struck my fancy. Plus, Elf princesses!

Playing Along by Gina_B_33: “Classy wife steps out on the wild side.” Wife overhears her husband wanting to see her be wilder, and she keeps pushing the envelope, and he lets her. Fun little story.

Taming a Bitch and Beyond by Wetwordmixer: “Sexual adventures of a couple as they explore their desires.” Okay, this is a weird one. I'm not entirely entirely sure what's going on in it, because the structure is a bit nebulous and the writing is... not bad necessarily, just... wildly idiosyncratic? But there are a couple of scenes, especially in the later chapters, that are pretty hot.







12 comments:

  1. I know it must be annoying for you but I just have to ask it - Any news about a release date for the next chapter?

    Kind regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleas, we are all waiting patiently..........................

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Iosian — not annoying at all. Somewhat guilt inducing, though :)

    My comment in a previous thread from last night:

    Sorry it's taking so long. I think I'm in a bit of a funk. Fact is, might be in a tiny bit of a depression for a couple of months now. Not crippling, mind you. But just enough so that doing stuff that requires a bit of self-confidence (and writing, for better or for worse, falls in that category—even writing smut) is a struggle. Installment #66 is still on the docket, mostly done, but it's fits and starts to finish it off.

    Your patience, as ever, is vastly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and that's exactly why I didn't want to post at all. I didn't have the intention to induce anything - at least not something like guilt.

    But it's the fact, that I really love this series. And unfortunately there are lots of examples of stories out there, which were deserted by their writers long before they were finished.

    As long as I know that you're still alive and intent to continue with the story it's fine for me. It wasn't the lack of new content which made me post in the first way, it was the lack of any livesign for so long.

    Wish you the best! Take your time! Get well soon!


    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with Iosian..........................

    ReplyDelete
  6. From danny123

    Writing does not necessarily have to be an isolated activity. I extend an offer to serve as a proof reader and someone to check consistency with previous events. Or any capacity you may deem needed. I have absolutely no desire to influence the direction of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, being smart is depressing in this world. Having an imagination that greatly surpasses reality, makes life seem dull. Having so much to offer and nobody to really understand you (or admire/worship like you should be :) ) sucks hard dusty hairy balls. No positive message to finish this, there just ain't any that's not feel good bullshit. I'll check this forum even when I'm 60 for an update, that's how good your shit is. So you can take about 30 years for the next chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are feeling better and you are correct it is just a funk. If more serious please seek help.

    You have a tremendous amount of talent and a wonderful imagination and I look forward to you sharing it again. I do love your blog and also your story. Please share more when you feel up to it. I will be patiently waiting.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. You folks are the best supporting bunch of readers any smut scribbler can hope for! It's rather humbling, as a point of fact. Thank you.

    I'm feeling better. I think my dip was mainly exhaustion. Which you don't really notice until you take a step back and take a breather. Not just with writing — I just reached a point where everything was... overwhelming. Not better word for it. The downside of having workaholic tendencies.

    The most important bit: I'm still writing :) I just can't seem to string paragraphs that _quite_ make sense together, so I'm really just accumulating stuff for the future (one hopes).

    ReplyDelete
  10. danny123

    Good to hear from you and hope things are on the upward trend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rereading "Four tapes and a fiancee" scratches the particular itch for your godly smut mister Bulgroz. Also story line seem to be like a nice prequel to Adjusters :)

    ReplyDelete