Sunday, August 7, 2016

A bunch of stories on Lush Stories

Writing Journal: As I mentioned in a comment earlier this week, I'm still writing. It's just a little bit all over the place. Don't give up on me just yet :) On the plus side, I've taken advantage of the fact that I can't string sentences together to make sure I know the rest of The Adjusters's storyline. Looks like Book XI will be the last one. And the next book will be called The House of the Rising Sun. I'm actually looking forward to it! Now I just need to finish the last 4000 words of Book VI...



Lush Stories is a site that I visit infrequently, mainly because it's difficult for me to find the stories I enjoy within. But once in a while, I take a deep dive, and come up with enjoyable tales. Here's the result of my latest foray. Mostly wife-sharing related, but not exclusively. Also, multi-part stories, because that's always what I prefer.

The Chain Link, by PervyStoryteller: “A mysterious figurine and the lure of experiencing his deepest sexual desires". Interesting idea, a sort of fantasy-enabling chain letter.

Dirty Little Secrets, by PervyStoryteller: “A wife shares her dirty little secret.” The description doesn't say much, but it's a wife that puts on sexy shows on webcam for her husband while he's traveling, and discovers that she has a voyeur perving on her. And she doesn't dislike it.

Erika the Sex Slave by HotStuffPriya: “18 year old college student Erika becomes a sex slave.” What it says on the tin. No deep psychological characterization in this one: it's sex, sex, sex.

Wife Discovers Erotic Photography by TuWatchu: “Wife agrees to pose for boudoir photographs.” Your typical wife-gets-her-eyes-opened-and-her-sexual-horizons-expanded-while-the-hubby-enjoys story. Fun sex scenes.

His Wife, My Toy by PervyStoryteller: “Your wife’s my plaything now, and I don’t let anybody else touch my toys unless I say so.” Not as rough and extreme as I like stories with that setup (and title!) to be, but still pleasurable when you're in the right mood.

7 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the writing pace. Like you said, you're still getting work done in one form or another. And progress is still progress. :)

    Though I *do* wonder if I'm setting myself up for disappointment by holding out hope for a happy ending to the series? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are here waiting, and we always will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really glad you're feeling better. I guess a "welcome back" is appropriate.

    As long as you still struggle a little bit to finish your writing, maybe you could update your "the adjusters" site - the last working link there is chapter 58.

    Well - really looking forward to "the house of the rising sun". So eager to read what happened to Jenn. And are you serious? Book 11 will be the last one? BOOK ELEVEN!?! Wow - I guess we are in for way more fun in the future.

    Have a nice day! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, book XI? You're kidding right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, we are only half way through the story? nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ho,
    Happy to see that you are alive and kicking Mr. Bulgroz
    Best wishes and good tidings for the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete