Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Story by Thadsgood

Writing Journal: I find myself without a good sex scene for The Adjusters #51, the epilogue of Book IV. I hate when that happens.



Not much to report. Work and writing keeping me busy.

Ran across an interesting story on Literotica, one that shows where my mind's been lately. It's Erin's World, by Thadsgood: “How I got to be a hotwife.” The description says it all. Some hot and particularly kinky sex. And I love the inevitable foreshadowing.

(Also: the comments in the Loving Wives section of Literotica are hilarious. It's like some folks take the stories so seriously it hurts.)

6 comments:

  1. Giving the conditions in the country, I am not surprised that some people would actually take this stuff seriously. Its utterly amazing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. > “Its utterly amazing to me.”

    Ditto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I knew where Thadsgood went off to. This story was being updated at an amazing rate of almost every two or three days... and then suddenly he stops posting right before what appears to be the climax.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed.

    Three possibilities I can think of: (1) that actually was the climax. I hope not. It felt somewhat... unsatisfying; (2) he (I'm assuming) posts fast I expect because he wrote it all up beforehand and posts when it's done, but maybe it wasn't done and he's just finishing up the story; (3) he was turned away by the negative comments. (That the last four chapters were posted with rating/comments off might suggest something like that.) Again, I hope not. It would be sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep going back and checking but he's/she's (more incline to believe He though) has not posted anything in a great while. Tragic

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Syd — Agreed. I have this fantasy that he (or she, but yeah, signs point to he) is going to or has started publishing under a different name and that eventually we'll discover this cache of unread Thatdsgood stories. As I said... fantasy...

    ReplyDelete