Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mid-Week Blues

Writing Journal: Crap. I wrote a whole scene with a hypnotist for The Adjusters #52 only to realize that it doesn't fit, and I have to scrap nearly 4000 words. I hate when that happens. So long, Mesmerizing Mephisto. Maybe you'll get your day in the sun somewhen else in the story line.

Throughout May and June, I'm asking for your input about the sort of kinks you might want to see in The Adjusters.



I have a few stories bookmarked that are worth pointing out, if only to jerk me out of this blue mood that's been hanging over my head since the weekend—for no particularly good reason either.

The main theme here seems to be blackmail and coercion with a touch of incest for a few of them too.

Saving a Marriage, by Otto Weininger. No description, but the story of a wife who learns about her husband's affair and agrees to go with him see a marriage counselor that, well, manages to convince her that she could be putting in more effort to save her marriage.

The Stimulus Plan Slut, by Ahabscribe: “Wife & mother turns whore to save her family's home.”

A Bad Neighborhood, by Ted E. Bear: “This story chronicles a summer in which a mother & her 13 year old son are held captives by a local gang. The gang uses the mother as a sexual play toy, forces her to prostitute herself for them, and even makes her have sex with her son and his friends for their amusement.” Ted E. Bear is an author I've always particularly enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment