Friday, August 15, 2014

Two Inoffensive Stories

Writing Journal: I've been happily hacking away on The Adjusters #54 until recently (as well as bits of #55 which is rather unproblematic), but I didn't like where it was going. Part of the problem is that I'm setting up a thread that I want to pick up again in Book VI (and Book IX, believe it or not), and it somehow didn't gel with what I thought Book VI would do. So I've spent the last few days fleshing out Book VI, to make sure I knew where things where going, and now it's time to change what I've written in #54 accordingly and go from there.



Two fun stories for the weekend. People having fun and some hot sex, with very little drama or angst.

Just what the doctor ordered.

Melissa, Our Roommate by Shapeshifter37: “Their sex lives change after her friend moves in.” Complete.

Caught On Cam... Er... Uhhh by Wanderingpen: “A worn out relationship ends, a new one emerges online.” Ongoing.

3 comments:

  1. Wait, Book IX? How many books is this going to end up being?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you folks picked up on that, didn't you? :)

    How many books? Off the record, the full story line I have sketched out looks at fourteen books. Now, don't take this as gospel. It's bound to change as we move forward because I may well decide to collapse story arcs if they prove less than interesting, or fuse arcs together. So there could well be fewer.

    ReplyDelete