Saturday, August 23, 2014

Weekend Update

Writing Journal: Almost done with The Adjusters #54. I didn't quite manage to make it standalone, which is a tiny bit of a bummer. But maybe in the coming week I'll get that flash of inspiration that let me close off the installment without dangling too many threads. But irrespectively of that, it's good to spend some time with Cindy again. The girl is a breath of fresh air.



The most relevant thing in my world this last week—because I don't live anywhere near Ferguson—is that we lost two members of our team at work, so things are going to be rock 'n' roll for the next few months.

(Fact is, all of a sudden, it's like I'm back in college, contemplating the upcoming Fall semester and its unwelcome work load.)

The way it will impact you is that I may not be here quite as much. My plan is to drop by on weekends and point out stories I've run across, as usual. The Adjusters should be unaffected, aside from the odd delay when posting might be pushed to a weekend. I'll keep you informed, as I try to do.

On a happier note, here are the stories that are making me happy this week:[1]

Mail Order Mind Control by Caesar (on SOL): “Lonely mom discovers her son wants to drug her, she makes a difficult decision.” Contains incest, but the story itself is well done (as are most Caesar stories) and the sex is hot.

Dangerous Heels by Captainhappy: “Psychology experiment with sex, hypnosis, and a twist.” Weird and a bit confusing, but good.

A discovered a new (but old) author, Evals22. His stories all revolve around the same theme, a housewife that gets turned on by submission and humiliation, and usually not through her own husband. The stories are well written, and they have a definite beginning, middle, and end, and they are hot to boot. (Especially if you like degradation sex with a cuckold bend.) I particularly recommend: Bead Slut, Companion Fare, Therapy, Wife Writer.


[1] shamelessly stolen from a fave radio show.

No comments:

Post a Comment