Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Random Links

Nothing much to report this week, so let me dump some random smutty links.

I've fixed the links to my stories in the tab above, including adding a tab for The Adjusters, which was sorely missing.

The poll for who you could see playing the characters in The Adjusters is still ongoing, with a couple of nice candidates. Feel free to give your 2 cents/pennies/eurocents/centavos in the comments there.

I came across the paintings of Rob Hefferan. They are truly beautiful.

In case you don't know it, the webcomic OGLAF is sexy, quirky, and sometimes even funny. Start at the beginning with Cumsprite, and watch the evening disappear.

I really like tights usually, but these leg-bones tights may just be jumping the shark. I fear that calling them sexy would say disturbing things about my personality.

I wouldn't want to leave you without reading material. I've been given a pointer to the following classic by W. L. Telford called Worlds Apart: "Business took him to Asia. His wife stayed home. And was lost. More than either of them could ever have imagined." A slightly disturbing story of submission. I've halfway through it, and I'm finding myself liking it. Part of the reason why this is on the radar right now is that the author has started posting chapters of a sequel of a sort, Meat: " woman of rare beauty and intelligence is voluntarily sold into slavery."

A question for you: any sexy webcomics I should know about? I know there are a few out there, but I've never really kept track of them. Pointers in the comments welcome.

5 comments:

  1. Hey.

    Any chance that you will post #14 on Wendsday, Bulgroz? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like mangas:

    Yuitama: about a teacher that use a hypno-gun in a student.The catch is the gun only run light suggestions.Takes very time and imagination to transform her in a slut.

    Between dream and reality (Otono Matsu): A student searchs the true about the arts class. The teacher is using a love potion, turning the models in playthings.After the models awake, they think everything was a dream.

    New wife-san: A shy wife was hypnotized to learn sexual innibition. But her trainers left triggers for their use.

    Readiness: a soup-opera. A slave-ring brainwash polices, detetives, soccer-mothers, and uses them for sex,murder and thiefs.

    The end of all worries: Inside a police station, a group of officers are brainwashing the policewoman. Turn them in "pleasure officers", until the daughter of the Chief of Police is a target. I like the scene where the shy partner(male) sees his partner(female) making BJ in a orgy in the interrogation room, in the two-side mirror.And ends fucking her by a hole.

    All this stories are in english, in the site E-hentai:
    http://g.e-hentai.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the plan.

    The update schedule is the first posting day on or after the first of the month.

    I should probably announce them on the post before the update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm...wednesday it is. Is #14 coming soon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @igort - Thanks for the suggestions. I knew about the E-hentai site, but there's so much there, and a lot of it utterly uninteresting to me, that pointers pointing out the good stuff is helpful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete